- I live in Franklin County with my husband Eddie and our daughter Jesse. A native of Colorado, I came to Virginia to attend graduate school at Tech in 1985. After my first weekend visit home with Eddie, I was sold on Franklin County!
- His family has been farming here for over four generations.
- In 1996 we added a horse business to Diamond S Farms.
- As a result of my ties to the farming community, I know the county, as well as the lake area.
- My career in sales over the last twenty years has shown me both the pleasure of traveling across the country, and the joy of returning home. Plus, I have learned the key to successful selling is to provide excellent customer service. Let me help you live the dream of calling Franklin County and Smith Mountain Lake home.
- If you have property to sell, I can help you achieve top dollar with a successful marketing plan that speaks directly to today's internet savy consumer! Give me a call for a FREE Comparative Market Analysis of your property and a professional listing presentation.
Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS have with their clients.